Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Bitcoin Diamond

Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Price

$0.46308800 USD (-4.57%)
6,061.71036028 BTC
Rank
96
1H
-1.38%
24H
-4.57%
7D
-14.75%

Market Cap

$86,362,600.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$1,600,820 USD

Circulating Supply

186,493,000 BCD

Max Supply

210,000,000 BCD

Bitcoin Diamond Latest News

Bitcoin Diamond Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)

Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a hard fork of Bitcoin. The fork occurring at square height 495866, completed changes including another proof of work estimation to stop ambushes on the framework and separation of trade marks from trades on the chain for additional farthest point allowing a progressively conspicuous number of trades each second on the framework as a whole.Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a fork of Bitcoin that occurs at the destined stature of square 495866 and there with another chain BCD will be generated. Bitcoin Diamond means to be "a prevalent bitcoin", with more grounded emphasis on security and lower costs.


BCD to USD Calculator
BCD
USD

Bitcoin Diamond Stock Price Chart

Bitcoin Diamond Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Evey Core Developer - - - -
007 dev Core Developer - - - -

Bitcoin Diamond Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

Bitcoin DiamondBitcoin Diamond Price Chart US Dollar (BCD/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00020330 -0.25% -2.67% $20.16 M 99,144,999,910 $105.09 K Hashgard seven day chart
2 $0.00029190 -5.03% -28.50% $231.77 K 794,000,000 $309.98 adToken seven day chart
3 $0.00084053 -1.01% -2.27% $229.41 K 272,937,007 $4.03 K Decentralized Machine Learning seven day chart
4 $0.08508453 -0.44% -3.55% $0.00 ? $301.09 K Tamy Token seven day chart
5 $0.84829756 0.01% -8.08% $0.00 ? $454.85 Alchemy seven day chart
6 $0.00130899 -0.44% -4.00% $0.00 ? $? Quish Coin seven day chart
7 $0.17552116 -0.21% -2.51% $0.00 ? $? Walnut.finance seven day chart

Bitcoin Diamond Trading Data

Bitcoin Diamond Price $0.46308800
Bitcoin Diamond Price (BTC) 6,061.71036028
Bitcoin Diamond Rank #96
1 Hour
-1.38%
24 Hours
-4.57%
7 Days
-14.75%
Market Cap $86,362,600.00
Volume (24h) $1,600,820
Circulating Supply 186.49 M
Total Supply 189.49 M
Max Supply 210.00 M
90 Day High / Low $0.93738700 USD / $0.49391000 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.54821400 USD / $0.49391000 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.54230500 USD / $0.49391000 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.51299971 USD / $0.46308800 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.51299971 USD / $0.48829648 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.49937284 USD / $0.50508022 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (1.14%)
Yesterday's Volume $1,858,054.12 USD
Bitcoin Diamond/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00016497 BCD
Started 01 January 2001
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm X13
Hardware wallet -

About Bitcoin Diamond (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Bitcoin Diamond is at 86 million dollars.

80 percent of Bitcoin Diamond owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Bitcoin Diamond

How secure is the Bitcoin Diamond Network?

Bitcoin Diamond is secured using the X13- algorithm, which falls to the X13- family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Bitcoin Diamond Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Bitcoin Diamond (Stats)

Bitcoin Diamond ranks no 96 in the market. It is the ninety-sixth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Bitcoin Diamond Price Live

Today’s Bitcoin Diamond price is $0.46308800 USD, which is down by -4.57% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.38%. Bitcoin Diamond’s market cap currently sits at $86,362,600.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #96.

Bitcoin Diamond Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -14.75%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.49937284 USD while closing rates were $0.50508022 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.51299971 USD / $0.48829648 USD and the volume were at $1,858,054.12 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.54230500 USD / $0.49391000 USD , for 30 days is $0.54821400 USD / $0.49391000 USD and for 90 days is $0.93738700 USD / $0.49391000 USD

Bitcoin Diamond Supply

The market capitalization of Bitcoin Diamond is at $86,362,600.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $1,600,820.

186.49 M Bitcoin Diamond are under circulation, with total supply of 189.49 M and the Maximum supply of 210.00 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.