CRYPTO20 (C20) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


CRYPTO20

CRYPTO20 (C20) Price

$0.61224300 USD (-3.62%)
8,203.27196720 BTC
Rank
288
1H
-0.67%
24H
-3.62%
7D
-9.14%

Market Cap

$24,736,300.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$8,376.65 USD

Circulating Supply

40,402,700 C20

Max Supply

--

CRYPTO20 Latest News

CRYPTO20 Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About CRYPTO20 (C20)


C20 to USD Calculator
C20
USD

CRYPTO20 Stock Price Chart

No team data found

CRYPTO20 Code Progress

No github data found

CRYPTO20CRYPTO20 Price Chart US Dollar (C20/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $4.66 -2.40% -4.10% $95.42 M 20,494,033 $63.04 M Band Protocol seven day chart
2 $0.90850660 -0.01% -0.99% $23.85 M 26,246,493 $127.24 K CONTRACOIN seven day chart
3 $0.03115729 -33.38% -32.97% $2.09 M 66,969,061 $667.80 SymVerse seven day chart
4 $0.03415009 1.24% -2.17% $1.24 M 36,200,935 $2.82 K DreamTeam Token seven day chart
5 $0.09300124 -0.12% -11.10% $1.10 M 11,780,441 $32.21 K BitGreen seven day chart
6 $5.69 -1.92% 2.19% $0.00 ? $3.97 K DEONEX COIN seven day chart
7 $0.01112094 -0.53% 1.56% $0.00 ? $? First Bitcoin seven day chart

CRYPTO20 Trading Data

CRYPTO20 Price $0.61224300
CRYPTO20 Price (BTC) 8,203.27196720
CRYPTO20 Rank #288
1 Hour
-0.67%
24 Hours
-3.62%
7 Days
-9.14%
Market Cap $24,736,300.00
Volume (24h) $8,376.65
Circulating Supply 40.40 M
Total Supply 40.66 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.77491100 USD / $0.53913000 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.67313100 USD / $0.53913000 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.67313100 USD / $0.63910900 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.67331839 USD / $0.61224300 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.67331839 USD / $0.62423736 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.66463375 USD / $0.63827634 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.02635741 USD (-3.97%)
Yesterday's Volume $2,579.11 USD
CRYPTO20/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00012190 C20
Started 22 January 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About CRYPTO20 (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of CRYPTO20 is at 25 million dollars.

80 percent of CRYPTO20 owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via CRYPTO20

How secure is the CRYPTO20 Network?

CRYPTO20 is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork CRYPTO20 Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About CRYPTO20 (Stats)

CRYPTO20 ranks no 288 in the market. It is the two hundred eighty-eighth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

CRYPTO20 Price Live

Today’s CRYPTO20 price is $0.61224300 USD, which is down by -3.62% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.67%. CRYPTO20’s market cap currently sits at $24,736,300.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #288.

CRYPTO20 Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -9.14%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.66463375 USD while closing rates were $0.63827634 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.67331839 USD / $0.62423736 USD and the volume were at $2,579.11 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.67313100 USD / $0.63910900 USD , for 30 days is $0.67313100 USD / $0.53913000 USD and for 90 days is $0.77491100 USD / $0.53913000 USD

CRYPTO20 Supply

The market capitalization of CRYPTO20 is at $24,736,300.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $8,376.65.

40.40 M CRYPTO20 are under circulation, with total supply of 40.66 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.