EOS (EOS) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


EOS

EOS (EOS) Price

$2.52 USD (0.17%)
34,521.82825249 BTC
Rank
13
1H
-0.17%
24H
0.17%
7D
-5.03%

Market Cap

$2,358,560,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$2,005,990,000 USD

Circulating Supply

937,378,000 EOS

Max Supply

--

EOS Latest News

EOS Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About EOS (EOS)

EOS.IO is a cryptocurrency and blockchain protocol which is powered by the native cryptocurrency EOS. The protocol simulates most of the attributes of a real computer including hardware with the computing resources [useful things/valuable supplies] distributed equally among EOS cryptocurrency holders. It is operates as a smart contract platform and decentralized [(without having one central area of command)] OS intended for the use of industrial-scale decentralized applications through a decentralized self-ruling corporation model. The smart contract platform claims to discard transaction fees and also control millions of transactions per second. EOS is a software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. The EOS software provides accounts, authentication (verifying someone's identity), databases (computer files full of information), asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters [groups].


EOS to USD Calculator
EOS
USD

EOS Stock Price Chart

EOS Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Brendan Blumer CEO LinkedIn - -
Daniel Larimer CTO LinkedIn Github -
Andrew Bliss CFO LinkedIn - -
Ian Grigg Partner - - - -
Rob Jesudason Group President LinkedIn - -
Michael Alexander CEO EOS VC - - - -
Kokuei Yuan Executive Chairman - - - -
James Mendes CPO LinkedIn - - -
Sheel Kohli Chief Marketing And Communications Officer LinkedIn - -
Show More

EOS Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

EOSEOS Price Chart US Dollar (EOS/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00789552 -0.54% -0.20% $3.46 M 437,852,797 $27.85 K AIDUS TOKEN seven day chart
2 $0.00185251 -0.70% -8.25% $926.25 K 500,000,000 $61.10 K Restart Energy MWAT seven day chart
3 $0.00233284 -0.40% -28.43% $93.31 K 40,000,000 $10.48 Blocktix seven day chart
4 $0.00041168 -0.40% 1.04% $21.72 K 52,761,896 $? Bitcoiin seven day chart
5 $0.99969875 -0.07% -0.19% $0.00 ? $59.61 K PayFrequent USD seven day chart
6 $73.3 0.54% 1.82% $0.00 ? $74.17 Wrapped Gen-0 CryptoKitties seven day chart
7 $0.00027441 -0.49% 0.86% $0.00 ? $10.05 Valuto seven day chart

EOS Trading Data

EOS Price $2.52
EOS Price (BTC) 34,521.82825249
EOS Rank #13
1 Hour
-0.17%
24 Hours
0.17%
7 Days
-5.03%
Market Cap $2,358,560,000.00
Volume (24h) $2,005,990,000
Circulating Supply 937.38 M
Total Supply 1.02 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $3.83 USD / $2.49 USD
30 Day High / Low $2.68 USD / $2.49 USD
7 Day High / Low $2.68 USD / $2.52 USD
24 Hour High / Low $2.55 USD / $2.5 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $2.64 USD / $2.48 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $2.63 USD / $2.51 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.12017894 USD (-4.57%)
Yesterday's Volume $2,720,489,728 USD
EOS/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00002897 EOS
Started 01 July 2017
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Delegated Proof of Stake
Algorithm DPoS
Hardware wallet 1

About EOS (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of EOS is at 2 billion dollars.

80 percent of EOS owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via EOS

How secure is the EOS Network?

EOS is secured using the DPo-S algorithm, which falls to the DPo-S family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork EOS Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About EOS (Stats)

EOS ranks no 13 in the market. It is the thirteenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

EOS Price Live

Today’s EOS price is $2.52 USD, which is up by 0.17% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.17%. EOS’s market cap currently sits at $2,358,560,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #13.

EOS Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -5.03%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $2.63 USD while closing rates were $2.51 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $2.64 USD / $2.48 USD and the volume were at $2,720,489,728 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $2.68 USD / $2.52 USD , for 30 days is $2.68 USD / $2.49 USD and for 90 days is $3.83 USD / $2.49 USD

EOS Supply

The market capitalization of EOS is at $2,358,560,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $2,005,990,000.

937.38 M EOS are under circulation, with total supply of 1.02 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.