Kava.io (KAVA) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Kava.io

Kava.io (KAVA) Price

$1.52 USD (4.67%)
20,495.09662104 BTC
Rank
128
1H
-1.05%
24H
4.67%
7D
-19.8%

Market Cap

$50,764,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$8,143,580 USD

Circulating Supply

33,485,400 KAVA

Max Supply

--

Kava.io Latest News

Kava.io Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Kava.io (KAVA)


KAVA to USD Calculator
KAVA
USD

Kava.io Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Kava.io Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

Kava.ioKava.io Price Chart US Dollar (KAVA/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00703012 3.94% -2.32% $59.19 M 8,420,042,616 $13.77 K VestChain seven day chart
2 $0.01500620 -0.07% -0.44% $1.80 M 120,058,126 $? AirWire seven day chart
3 $0.00437386 1.28% -2.35% $275.19 K 62,917,123 $7.44 K Devery seven day chart
4 $0.04461422 -0.06% -6.13% $119.23 K 2,672,526 $5.80 K TENA seven day chart
5 $0.00027038 -0.07% -0.44% $2.87 K 10,606,778 $0.09 EVOS seven day chart
6 $0.00041574 -0.12% 0.91% $0.00 ? $112.14 K ROONEX seven day chart
7 $0.33122572 -1.84% 17.99% $0.00 ? $74.77 K 3X Short BNB Token seven day chart

Kava.io Trading Data

Kava.io Price $1.52
Kava.io Price (BTC) 20,495.09662104
Kava.io Rank #128
1 Hour
-1.05%
24 Hours
4.67%
7 Days
-19.8%
Market Cap $50,764,000.00
Volume (24h) $8,143,580
Circulating Supply 33.49 M
Total Supply 106.28 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $5.11 USD / $1.51 USD
30 Day High / Low $2.46 USD / $1.51 USD
7 Day High / Low $1.96 USD / $1.51 USD
24 Hour High / Low $1.59 USD / $1.42 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $1.71 USD / $1.53 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $1.71 USD / $1.57 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.13632464 USD (-7.98%)
Yesterday's Volume $9,717,602 USD
Kava.io/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00004879 KAVA
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source 1
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet -

About Kava.io (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Kava.io is at 51 million dollars.

80 percent of Kava.io owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Kava.io

How secure is the Kava.io Network?

Kava.io is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Kava.io Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Kava.io (Stats)

Kava.io ranks no 128 in the market. It is the one hundred twenty-eighth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Kava.io Price Live

Today’s Kava.io price is $1.52 USD, which is up by 4.67% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.05%. Kava.io’s market cap currently sits at $50,764,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #128.

Kava.io Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -19.8%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $1.71 USD while closing rates were $1.57 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $1.71 USD / $1.53 USD and the volume were at $9,717,602 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $1.96 USD / $1.51 USD , for 30 days is $2.46 USD / $1.51 USD and for 90 days is $5.11 USD / $1.51 USD

Kava.io Supply

The market capitalization of Kava.io is at $50,764,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $8,143,580.

33.49 M Kava.io are under circulation, with total supply of 106.28 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.