PRIZM (PZM) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


PRIZM

PRIZM (PZM) Price

$0.00919040 USD (-7.59%)
120.68383655 BTC
Rank
322
1H
2.43%
24H
-7.59%
7D
-7.46%

Market Cap

$20,789,400.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$354,010 USD

Circulating Supply

2,262,080,000 PZM

Max Supply

--

PRIZM Latest News

PRIZM Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About PRIZM (PZM)

PRIZM (PZM) is completely decentralized and automatic advanced money. The new digital currency idea usage that permits any client rapidly and safely make cash exchange legitimately, similar to money exchange from hand to hand.


PZM to USD Calculator
PZM
USD

PRIZM Stock Price Chart

No team data found

PRIZM Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

PRIZMPRIZM Price Chart US Dollar (PZM/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $74 -0.26% -2.81% $10.82 M 146,187 $68.53 K DigixDAO seven day chart
2 $0.00016446 -4.35% 6.62% $895.90 K 5,447,415,594 $59.16 K YGGDRASH seven day chart
3 $0.00005912 -0.50% -11.22% $251.26 K 4,249,999,990 $653.97 GAMB seven day chart
4 $0.00013131 -0.44% -3.52% $4.28 K 32,565,300 $? SongCoin seven day chart
5 $0.00603553 -0.28% -5.54% $0.00 ? $7.40 K QuiverX seven day chart
6 $0.02064424 -0.28% -21.34% $0.00 ? $2.88 K Unimonitor seven day chart
7 $0.02837903 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $86.01 USDA seven day chart

PRIZM Trading Data

PRIZM Price $0.00919040
PRIZM Price (BTC) 120.68383655
PRIZM Rank #322
1 Hour
2.43%
24 Hours
-7.59%
7 Days
-7.46%
Market Cap $20,789,400.00
Volume (24h) $354,010
Circulating Supply 2.26 B
Total Supply 6.00 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.01569390 USD / $0.00316273 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.01569390 USD / $0.00688608 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.01017790 USD / $0.00926429 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.01017818 USD / $0.00881897 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.01073244 USD / $0.00959437 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00959474 USD / $0.01037015 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (8.08%)
Yesterday's Volume $565,608.06 USD
PRIZM/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00828611 PZM
Started 19 May 2017
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Stake
Algorithm SHA256
Hardware wallet -

About PRIZM (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of PRIZM is at 21 million dollars.

80 percent of PRIZM owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via PRIZM

How secure is the PRIZM Network?

PRIZM is secured using the SHA-256 algorithm, which falls to the SHA-2 family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork PRIZM Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About PRIZM (Stats)

PRIZM ranks no 322 in the market. It is the three hundred twenty-second largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

PRIZM Price Live

Today’s PRIZM price is $0.00919040 USD, which is down by -7.59% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 2.43%. PRIZM’s market cap currently sits at $20,789,400.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #322.

PRIZM Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -7.46%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00959474 USD while closing rates were $0.01037015 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.01073244 USD / $0.00959437 USD and the volume were at $565,608.06 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.01017790 USD / $0.00926429 USD , for 30 days is $0.01569390 USD / $0.00688608 USD and for 90 days is $0.01569390 USD / $0.00316273 USD

PRIZM Supply

The market capitalization of PRIZM is at $20,789,400.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $354,010.

2.26 B PRIZM are under circulation, with total supply of 6.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.