Telos (TLOS) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Telos

Telos (TLOS) Price

$0.01575230 USD (-14.98%)
212.75362945 BTC
Rank
708
1H
0.74%
24H
-14.98%
7D
-6.69%

Market Cap

$4,255,060.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$14,371.20 USD

Circulating Supply

270,123,000 TLOS

Max Supply

--

Telos Latest News

Telos Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Telos (TLOS)


TLOS to USD Calculator
TLOS
USD

Telos Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Telos Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

TelosTelos Price Chart US Dollar (TLOS/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01769054 -6.29% -14.83% $1.32 M 74,710,898 $355.78 K Ulord seven day chart
2 $0.10214158 -1.23% -3.46% $447.93 K 4,385,413 $411.58 K MalwareChain seven day chart
3 $0.00075106 -6.51% 28.55% $294.59 K 392,236,575 $89.91 K KIMCHI.finance seven day chart
4 $23.85 0.51% 4.93% $34.80 K 1,460 $? Dice.Finance seven day chart
5 $0.00886927 -1.79% -14.12% $0.00 ? $1.22 M QUEENBEE seven day chart
6 $0.00110771 0.20% -13.52% $0.00 ? $5.26 K SatoExchange Token seven day chart
7 $0.00000252 -0.04% -1.00% $0.00 ? $? MediBit seven day chart

Telos Trading Data

Telos Price $0.01575230
Telos Price (BTC) 212.75362945
Telos Rank #708
1 Hour
0.74%
24 Hours
-14.98%
7 Days
-6.69%
Market Cap $4,255,060.00
Volume (24h) $14,371.20
Circulating Supply 270.12 M
Total Supply 355.21 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.03423930 USD / $0.01743350 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.02013970 USD / $0.01743350 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.01939940 USD / $0.01743740 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.02177924 USD / $0.01575230 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.02160574 USD / $0.01578487 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.02057760 USD / $0.01988113 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00069647 USD (-3.38%)
Yesterday's Volume $21,540.70 USD
Telos/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00470027 TLOS
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Telos (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Telos is at 4 million dollars.

80 percent of Telos owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Telos

How secure is the Telos Network?

Telos is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Telos Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Telos (Stats)

Telos ranks no 708 in the market. It is the seven hundred eighth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Telos Price Live

Today’s Telos price is $0.01575230 USD, which is down by -14.98% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.74%. Telos’s market cap currently sits at $4,255,060.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #708.

Telos Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -6.69%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.02057760 USD while closing rates were $0.01988113 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.02160574 USD / $0.01578487 USD and the volume were at $21,540.70 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.01939940 USD / $0.01743740 USD , for 30 days is $0.02013970 USD / $0.01743350 USD and for 90 days is $0.03423930 USD / $0.01743350 USD

Telos Supply

The market capitalization of Telos is at $4,255,060.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $14,371.20.

270.12 M Telos are under circulation, with total supply of 355.21 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.