Ampleforth (AMPL) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Ampleforth

Ampleforth (AMPL) Price

$0.94726900 USD (-4.13%)
12,763.72789046 BTC
Rank
87
1H
5.02%
24H
-4.13%
7D
-6.89%

Market Cap

$102,356,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$3,459,160 USD

Circulating Supply

108,054,000 AMPL

Max Supply

--

Ampleforth Latest News

Ampleforth Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Ampleforth (AMPL)


AMPL to USD Calculator
AMPL
USD

Ampleforth Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Ampleforth Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

AmpleforthAmpleforth Price Chart US Dollar (AMPL/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $2.5 -0.28% -4.42% $2.34 B 937,352,270 $2.63 B EOS seven day chart
2 $0.08502665 0.77% -27.15% $30.77 M 361,875,000 $52.23 M apM Coin seven day chart
3 $0.03481058 -24.24% 127.83% $219.68 K 6,310,751 $43.70 K EXMR FDN seven day chart
4 $0.00004659 -1.04% 1,622.44% $158.69 K 3,406,412,461 $? FUTURAX seven day chart
5 $0.00045226 -1.31% -0.88% $0.00 ? $125.96 K HL Chain seven day chart
6 $62.08 -0.09% 0.71% $0.00 ? $52.60 K 1irstGold seven day chart
7 $246.48 -0.80% -0.93% $0.00 ? $? ETH RSI 60/40 Yield Set seven day chart

Ampleforth Trading Data

Ampleforth Price $0.94726900
Ampleforth Price (BTC) 12,763.72789046
Ampleforth Rank #87
1 Hour
5.02%
24 Hours
-4.13%
7 Days
-6.89%
Market Cap $102,356,000.00
Volume (24h) $3,459,160
Circulating Supply 108.05 M
Total Supply 203.82 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $2.23 USD / $0.59444500 USD
30 Day High / Low $1.22 USD / $0.72303800 USD
7 Day High / Low $1.22 USD / $0.88015700 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.99592173 USD / $0.80933088 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $1.07 USD / $0.99581522 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $1.06 USD / $1 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.06120217 USD (-5.76%)
Yesterday's Volume $1,160,038.75 USD
Ampleforth/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00007835 AMPL
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm ERC20
Hardware wallet -

About Ampleforth (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Ampleforth is at 102 million dollars.

80 percent of Ampleforth owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Ampleforth

How secure is the Ampleforth Network?

Ampleforth is secured using the ERC-20 algorithm, which falls to the ERC-2 family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Ampleforth Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Ampleforth (Stats)

Ampleforth ranks no 87 in the market. It is the eighty-seventh largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Ampleforth Price Live

Today’s Ampleforth price is $0.94726900 USD, which is down by -4.13% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 5.02%. Ampleforth’s market cap currently sits at $102,356,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #87.

Ampleforth Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -6.89%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $1.06 USD while closing rates were $1 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $1.07 USD / $0.99581522 USD and the volume were at $1,160,038.75 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $1.22 USD / $0.88015700 USD , for 30 days is $1.22 USD / $0.72303800 USD and for 90 days is $2.23 USD / $0.59444500 USD

Ampleforth Supply

The market capitalization of Ampleforth is at $102,356,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $3,459,160.

108.05 M Ampleforth are under circulation, with total supply of 203.82 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.