Augur (REP) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Augur (REP) Price
Augur Latest News
About Augur (REP)
Augur (REP) is a decentralized prediction market. REP is built on the Ethereum blockchain techonlogy. Augur allows you to Predict events and be rewarded for predicting them correctly.
Augur Stock Price Chart
Augur Team Members
|Jack Peterson||Core Developer & Co-founder||Github||-|
|Joey Krug||Core Developer & Co-founder||-||Medium|
|Serena Randolph||Front-end Developer||-||-||-|
|Alex Chapman||Senior Backend Engineer||-||-||-|
|Aaron Drake||Senior Backend Engineer||-||-||-|
|Scott Bigelow||Back End Developer||-||-||-|
|Stephen Sprinkle||UI Developer||-||-||-|
|John Danz||Front End Developer||-||-||-|
|Justin Barry||Front End Developer||-||-||Github||-|
|Tom Haile||Software Engineer||-||Github||-|
|Peter Hicks||Senior Devops Engineer||-||-||-||-|
|Matt Bullock||Senior Product Designer||-||-||-||-|
|Steph Alexander||Technical Writer||-||-||-||-|
|Peronet Despeignes||Special Ops||-||-||-|
|Dr. Robin Hanson||Advisor||-||-||-|
|Dr. Abe Othman||Advisor||-||-||-||-|
|Pawel Maciulewski||Full Stack Developer||-||-||-|
|Paul Mokbel||Chairman of the Board||-||-||-|
|Nick Smith||Full Stack Developer||-||-||-|
Augur Price Chart US Dollar (REP/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.06117824||-0.08%||-0.04%||$14.05 M||229,601,484||$75.32 K|
|3||$0.00209073||-1.74%||-0.54%||$627.22 K||299,999,850||$45.58 K|
Augur Trading Data
|Augur Price (BTC)||169,880.21381279|
|Circulating Supply||11.00 M|
|Total Supply||11.00 M|
|90 Day High / Low||$26.96 USD / $12.33 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$14.03 USD / $12.33 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$12.99 USD / $12.33 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$12.75 USD / $12.13 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$12.73 USD / $11.98 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$12.67 USD / $12.28 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.38751888 USD (-3.06%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$10,216,011 USD|
|Augur/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00000589 REP|
|Started||27 October 2015|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Not mineable|
About Augur (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Augur is at 136 million dollars.
80 percent of Augur owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Augur
How secure is the Augur Network?
Augur is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Augur Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Augur (Stats)
Augur ranks no 71 in the market. It is the seventy-first largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Augur Price Live
Today’s Augur price is $12.39 USD, which is up by 0.38% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.71%. Augur’s market cap currently sits at $136,236,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #71.
Augur Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -5.61%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $12.67 USD while closing rates were $12.28 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $12.73 USD / $11.98 USD and the volume were at $10,216,011 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $12.99 USD / $12.33 USD , for 30 days is $14.03 USD / $12.33 USD and for 90 days is $26.96 USD / $12.33 USD
The market capitalization of Augur is at $136,236,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $8,062,380.
11.00 M Augur are under circulation, with total supply of 11.00 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00