BitTorrent (BTT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


BitTorrent

BitTorrent (BTT) Price

$0.00030087 USD (-4.58%)
3.95382943 BTC
Rank
48
1H
-1.01%
24H
-4.58%
7D
-11.62%

Market Cap

$297,856,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$70,803,700 USD

Circulating Supply

989,981,000,000 BTT

Max Supply

--

BitTorrent Latest News

BitTorrent Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About BitTorrent (BTT)

BitTorrent (BTT) means to tokenize the decentralized document offering convention to their cryptographic money resource propelled from the get-go in 2019. BTT speaks to a TRC-10 utility token dependent on the TRON blockchain that could enable substance makers to associate with their gathering of people, win and spend advanced money without a go between. As indicated by their site, BitTorrent (BTT) tokens can be offered in return for quicker downloads or put away in a wallet incorporated with the BitTorrent client.BitTorrent (BTT) enables content designers to interface with their gathering of people, procure and spend advanced money without a go between. By interfacing the BitTorrent distributed system to the TRON blockchain, we offer another experience to over 100M+ clients.


BTT to USD Calculator
BTT
USD

BitTorrent Stock Price Chart

BitTorrent Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Eric Klinker CEO LinkedIn - - -

BitTorrent Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

BitTorrentBitTorrent Price Chart US Dollar (BTT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00725594 0.53% -1.99% $2.49 M 342,591,165 $41.34 K LikeCoin seven day chart
2 $0.00354815 -0.07% -3.83% $325.28 K 91,676,277 $175.52 XEL seven day chart
3 $0.00007909 -0.02% 9.95% $130.42 K 1,649,000,000 $103.11 Maximine Coin seven day chart
4 $0.00421089 -0.01% -3.99% $88.01 K 20,901,004 $3.46 K MFCoin seven day chart
5 $0.00026106 -0.54% -19.61% $22.77 K 87,225,579 $131.92 EthereumX seven day chart
6 $0.00959801 -0.01% -3.78% $5.52 K 574,745 $? SpeedCash seven day chart
7 $0.03079876 -1.12% -3.78% $0.00 ? $56.60 K UNIFI DeFi seven day chart

BitTorrent Trading Data

BitTorrent Price $0.00030087
BitTorrent Price (BTC) 3.95382943
BitTorrent Rank #48
1 Hour
-1.01%
24 Hours
-4.58%
7 Days
-11.62%
Market Cap $297,856,000.00
Volume (24h) $70,803,700
Circulating Supply 989.98 B
Total Supply 990.00 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00052609 USD / $0.00029195 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00035400 USD / $0.00030426 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00034003 USD / $0.00031240 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00032034 USD / $0.00030087 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00032094 USD / $0.00031360 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00031542 USD / $0.00031533 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00000010 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $80,983,984 USD
BitTorrent/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.25291936 BTT
Started 31 January 2019
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About BitTorrent (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of BitTorrent is at 298 million dollars.

80 percent of BitTorrent owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via BitTorrent

How secure is the BitTorrent Network?

BitTorrent is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork BitTorrent Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About BitTorrent (Stats)

BitTorrent ranks no 48 in the market. It is the forty-eighth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

BitTorrent Price Live

Today’s BitTorrent price is $0.00030087 USD, which is down by -4.58% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.01%. BitTorrent’s market cap currently sits at $297,856,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #48.

BitTorrent Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -11.62%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00031542 USD while closing rates were $0.00031533 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00032094 USD / $0.00031360 USD and the volume were at $80,983,984 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00034003 USD / $0.00031240 USD , for 30 days is $0.00035400 USD / $0.00030426 USD and for 90 days is $0.00052609 USD / $0.00029195 USD

BitTorrent Supply

The market capitalization of BitTorrent is at $297,856,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $70,803,700.

989.98 B BitTorrent are under circulation, with total supply of 990.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.