Ethereum Classic (ETC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Ethereum Classic (ETC) Price
Ethereum Classic Latest News
About Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality. On June 17th, 2016, a loophole was exploited by a hacker, resulting in millions of stolen Ether, Ethereum forked to a new chain that aimed to remedy the damages from the hack. Ethereum Classic is the continuation of the original Ethereum blockchain - the classic version preserving untampered history.
Ethereum Classic Stock Price Chart
Ethereum Classic Team Members
|IOHK (Grothendieck)||R&D Team||-||-||-||-|
|ETC COOPERATIVE||Finance Support Team||-||-||-||-|
|ETC LABS||Funding Team||-||-||-||-|
|Ethereum Commonwealth||Support Team||-||-||-||-|
|Igor Artamonov||Founder & CTO (ETCDEV)||-||Github||-|
|Wei Tang||Rust Developer||-||-||Github||-|
|Richard Schumann||Graphic Designer||-||-||-|
|Tomasz Zdybał||Go Developer||-||Github||-|
|Isaac Ardis||Go Developer||-||Github||-|
|Constantine Kryvomaz||Rust Developer||-||-||Github||-|
|Dr. Avtar Sehra||Advisor||-||-||-|
|Mirko José Alić||Scala Developer||Github||-|
|Christos Loverdos||Scala Developer||Github||-|
|Kevin Lord||Community Manager||-||Github||-|
|Zachary Belford||Senior Software Engineer||Github||-|
|ETC Labs Core||Core Team||-||-||Github||Medium|
|Stevan Lohja||Technology Coordinator||Github||Medium|
|Darcy Reno||Program Manager||-||-||-|
|Mike Lubinets||Rust Developer||-||-||Github||-|
|Michael Collison||Compilers Engineers||-||-||-||-|
|Donald McIntyre||Business Developer||-||Github||-|
Ethereum Classic Price Chart US Dollar (ETC/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
Ethereum Classic Trading Data
|Ethereum Classic Price||$5.27|
|Ethereum Classic Price (BTC)||69,125.72248648|
|Ethereum Classic Rank||#31|
|Circulating Supply||116.31 M|
|Total Supply||116.31 M|
|Max Supply||210.70 M|
|90 Day High / Low||$7.62 USD / $4.89 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$5.54 USD / $5.13 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$5.54 USD / $5.4 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$5.57 USD / $5.26 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$5.53 USD / $5.42 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$5.44 USD / $5.46 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||USD (0.34426313%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$692,199,232 USD|
|Ethereum Classic/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00001447 ETC|
|Started||24 July 2016|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Proof of Work|
About Ethereum Classic (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Ethereum Classic is at 613 million dollars.
80 percent of Ethereum Classic owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Ethereum Classic
How secure is the Ethereum Classic Network?
Ethereum Classic is secured using the Eth-ash algorithm, which falls to the Eth-a family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Ethereum Classic Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Ethereum Classic (Stats)
Ethereum Classic ranks no 31 in the market. It is the thirty-first largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Ethereum Classic Price Live
Today’s Ethereum Classic price is $5.27 USD, which is down by -3.33% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.76%. Ethereum Classic’s market cap currently sits at $612,906,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #31.
Ethereum Classic Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -2.66%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $5.44 USD while closing rates were $5.46 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $5.53 USD / $5.42 USD and the volume were at $692,199,232 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $5.54 USD / $5.4 USD , for 30 days is $5.54 USD / $5.13 USD and for 90 days is $7.62 USD / $4.89 USD
Ethereum Classic Supply
The market capitalization of Ethereum Classic is at $612,906,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $514,403,000.
116.31 M Ethereum Classic are under circulation, with total supply of 116.31 M and the Maximum supply of 210.70 M