FTX Token (FTT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


FTX Token

FTX Token (FTT) Price

$4.1 USD (4.23%)
53,729.96685028 BTC
Rank
39
1H
-0.78%
24H
4.23%
7D
7.63%

Market Cap

$386,430,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$16,489,300 USD

Circulating Supply

94,347,000 FTT

Max Supply

--

FTX Token Latest News

FTX Token Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About FTX Token (FTT)


FTT to USD Calculator
FTT
USD

FTX Token Stock Price Chart

No team data found

FTX Token Code Progress

No github data found

FTX TokenFTX Token Price Chart US Dollar (FTT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00315472 3.64% 59.65% $25.24 M 8,002,167,205 $2.16 M Bridge Oracle seven day chart
2 $0.00631110 -2.42% -3.08% $3.32 M 525,557,213 $7.10 K Gulden seven day chart
3 $0.15081421 0.35% 156.65% $93.65 K 620,984 $1.02 K Insula seven day chart
4 $0.02033337 -0.25% -79.61% $50.64 K 2,490,384 $32.67 StrongHands Masternode seven day chart
5 $0.56292358 -3.81% 16.57% $0.00 ? $23.55 K Super Bitcoin seven day chart
6 $0.00001200 2.95% -0.79% $0.00 ? $7.19 K Blue Baikal seven day chart
7 $1,480.68 -0.27% -3.85% $0.00 ? $466.43 KingMoney seven day chart

FTX Token Trading Data

FTX Token Price $4.1
FTX Token Price (BTC) 53,729.96685028
FTX Token Rank #39
1 Hour
-0.78%
24 Hours
4.23%
7 Days
7.63%
Market Cap $386,430,000.00
Volume (24h) $16,489,300
Circulating Supply 94.35 M
Total Supply 345.22 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $4.38 USD / $3.3 USD
30 Day High / Low $4 USD / $3.4 USD
7 Day High / Low $4 USD / $3.85 USD
24 Hour High / Low $4.1 USD / $3.68 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $4.07 USD / $3.93 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $3.93 USD / $4.02 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (2.45%)
Yesterday's Volume $6,564,612.50 USD
FTX Token/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00001861 FTT
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet -

About FTX Token (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of FTX Token is at 386 million dollars.

80 percent of FTX Token owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via FTX Token

How secure is the FTX Token Network?

FTX Token is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork FTX Token Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About FTX Token (Stats)

FTX Token ranks no 39 in the market. It is the thirty-ninth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

FTX Token Price Live

Today’s FTX Token price is $4.1 USD, which is up by 4.23% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.78%. FTX Token’s market cap currently sits at $386,430,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #39.

FTX Token Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 7.63%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $3.93 USD while closing rates were $4.02 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $4.07 USD / $3.93 USD and the volume were at $6,564,612.50 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $4 USD / $3.85 USD , for 30 days is $4 USD / $3.4 USD and for 90 days is $4.38 USD / $3.3 USD

FTX Token Supply

The market capitalization of FTX Token is at $386,430,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $16,489,300.

94.35 M FTX Token are under circulation, with total supply of 345.22 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.