OKB (OKB) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


OKB

OKB (OKB) Price

$4.46 USD (0.69%)
61,318.42522195 BTC
Rank
52
1H
-0.93%
24H
0.69%
7D
-0.68%

Market Cap

$267,746,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$43,180,800 USD

Circulating Supply

60,000,000 OKB

Max Supply

--

OKB Latest News

OKB Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About OKB (OKB)


OKB to USD Calculator
OKB
USD

OKB Stock Price Chart

No team data found

OKB Code Progress

No github data found

OKBOKB Price Chart US Dollar (OKB/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00176499 0.50% 1.73% $42.74 M 24,213,254,183 $2.51 Advanced Internet Blocks seven day chart
2 $0.00346645 0.00% 0.00% $1.73 M 500,000,000 $15.84 Freyrchain seven day chart
3 $0.00723809 -0.66% -13.79% $82.37 K 11,380,600 $159.56 Monkey Project seven day chart
4 $0.00007064 -0.35% 1.49% $63.58 K 900,000,000 $? Escroco Emerald seven day chart
5 $7.6 -6.54% 11.20% $53.47 K 7,032 $54.90 K Yfscience seven day chart
6 $0.00005431 0.50% 1.73% $0.00 ? $? AI Crypto seven day chart
7 $1.68 0.09% 1.23% $0.00 ? $? Friends With Benefits seven day chart

OKB Trading Data

OKB Price $4.46
OKB Price (BTC) 61,318.42522195
OKB Rank #52
1 Hour
-0.93%
24 Hours
0.69%
7 Days
-0.68%
Market Cap $267,746,000.00
Volume (24h) $43,180,800
Circulating Supply 60.00 M
Total Supply 300.00 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $6.5 USD / $4.43 USD
30 Day High / Low $6.19 USD / $4.43 USD
7 Day High / Low $4.68 USD / $4.43 USD
24 Hour High / Low $4.57 USD / $4.23 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $4.65 USD / $4.36 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $4.63 USD / $4.46 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.17331696 USD (-3.74%)
Yesterday's Volume $40,222,176 USD
OKB/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00001631 OKB
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status Only token
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet -

About OKB (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of OKB is at 268 million dollars.

80 percent of OKB owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via OKB

How secure is the OKB Network?

OKB is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork OKB Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About OKB (Stats)

OKB ranks no 52 in the market. It is the fifty-second largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

OKB Price Live

Today’s OKB price is $4.46 USD, which is up by 0.69% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.93%. OKB’s market cap currently sits at $267,746,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #52.

OKB Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.68%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $4.63 USD while closing rates were $4.46 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $4.65 USD / $4.36 USD and the volume were at $40,222,176 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $4.68 USD / $4.43 USD , for 30 days is $6.19 USD / $4.43 USD and for 90 days is $6.5 USD / $4.43 USD

OKB Supply

The market capitalization of OKB is at $267,746,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $43,180,800.

60.00 M OKB are under circulation, with total supply of 300.00 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.