PlatinumBAR (XPTX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


PlatinumBAR

PlatinumBAR (XPTX) Price

$0.00617915 USD (1.15%)
84.84859720 BTC
Rank
2159
1H
-0.91%
24H
1.15%
7D
52.06%

Market Cap

$13,347.70 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

2,160,130 XPTX

Max Supply

--

PlatinumBAR Latest News

PlatinumBAR Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About PlatinumBAR (XPTX)

Secure your advanced riches with PlatinumBar (XPTX). Quark based #cryptocurrency with PoW, PoS, and long haul support.


XPTX to USD Calculator
XPTX
USD

PlatinumBAR Stock Price Chart

No team data found

PlatinumBAR Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

PlatinumBARPlatinumBAR Price Chart US Dollar (XPTX/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.08527782 -5.25% 6.09% $3.99 M 46,832,939 $69.61 K DAOstack seven day chart
2 $0.27853223 1.65% 4.33% $3.06 M 10,981,667 $820.76 NuBits seven day chart
3 $0.00164777 -0.91% 102.04% $974.66 K 591,500,000 $0.73 DomRaider seven day chart
4 $0.00483347 -0.91% 0.93% $388.92 K 80,464,112 $53.43 Phoenixcoin seven day chart
5 $0.01446989 -0.06% 0.28% $0.00 ? $1.35 M Soda Coin seven day chart
6 $0.00258085 0.48% -3.53% $0.00 ? $22.94 K TokenPocket seven day chart
7 $0.01153441 0.28% 2.37% $0.00 ? $314.17 First Bitcoin seven day chart

PlatinumBAR Trading Data

PlatinumBAR Price $0.00617915
PlatinumBAR Price (BTC) 84.84859720
PlatinumBAR Rank #2159
1 Hour
-0.91%
24 Hours
1.15%
7 Days
52.06%
Market Cap $13,347.70
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 2.16 M
Total Supply 2.16 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.01127880 USD / $0.00023443 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00617160 USD / $0.00058025 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00617160 USD / $0.00404491 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00631270 USD / $0.00605589 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00614299 USD / $0.00592172 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00605054 USD / $0.00610869 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (0.96105456%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
PlatinumBAR/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.01178570 XPTX
Started 17 May 2016
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Proof of Work & Proof of Stake
Algorithm Quark
Hardware wallet -

About PlatinumBAR (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of PlatinumBAR is at 13 thousand dollars.

80 percent of PlatinumBAR owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via PlatinumBAR

How secure is the PlatinumBAR Network?

PlatinumBAR is secured using the Qua-rk algorithm, which falls to the Qua-r family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork PlatinumBAR Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About PlatinumBAR (Stats)

PlatinumBAR ranks no 2159 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2159, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

PlatinumBAR Price Live

Today’s PlatinumBAR price is $0.00617915 USD, which is up by 1.15% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.91%. PlatinumBAR’s market cap currently sits at $13,347.70 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2159.

PlatinumBAR Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 52.06%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00605054 USD while closing rates were $0.00610869 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00614299 USD / $0.00592172 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00617160 USD / $0.00404491 USD , for 30 days is $0.00617160 USD / $0.00058025 USD and for 90 days is $0.01127880 USD / $0.00023443 USD

PlatinumBAR Supply

The market capitalization of PlatinumBAR is at $13,347.70 and its volume for 24 hours is .

2.16 M PlatinumBAR are under circulation, with total supply of 2.16 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.