Power Ledger (POWR) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Power Ledger (POWR) Price
Power Ledger Latest News
About Power Ledger (POWR)
Power Ledger is peer-to-peer marketplace for renewable energy based in Australia.
Power Ledger Stock Price Chart
Power Ledger Team Members
|Bill Tai||Board Advisor||-||-|
|Dr. Jemma Green||Co-Founder||-||-|
|David Martin||Co-Founder and Managing Director||-||-|
|John Bulich||Co-Founder and Director||-||-||-|
|Dr. Gov Van Ek||Co-Founder and Director||-||-||-|
|Jenni Conroy||Co-Founder and Director||-||-|
|Nuno Martins||Blockchain Expert||-||-||-|
|Marc Griffiths||Etherium Engineer||-||-||-||-|
|Garry Hasler||Senior Software Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Alasdair Penman||Systems Engineer||-||-||-||-|
|Kristian Myhre||Energy Systems Specialist||-||-||-|
|Federico Tan||Software Engineer||-||-||-||-|
|Vinod Tiwari||Manager Sales and Business Development||-||-||-|
|Dr. Simon Kwok||Senior Software Engineer||-||-||-|
|Daniel Sturton||Senior Software Engineer||-||-||-|
|Yung Yum Ang||Senior Security Engineer||-||-||-|
|Jong-won Choi||Principal Architect||-||-||-||-|
|Aimie RIgas||Community & Marketing Director||-||-||-|
|Carmen Grant||Program Manager||-||-||-|
|Lindsay Dick||General Counsel||-||-||-|
|Mili Wijeratne||UX Developer||-||-||-|
Power Ledger Code Progress
Power Ledger Price Chart US Dollar (POWR/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.00215595||-1.62%||0.58%||$1.30 M||603,653,460||$525.04 K|
Power Ledger Trading Data
|Power Ledger Price||$0.07575280|
|Power Ledger Price (BTC)||1,024.09197155|
|Power Ledger Rank||#171|
|Circulating Supply||424.07 M|
|Total Supply||999.51 M|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.11966900 USD / $0.07386860 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.08698310 USD / $0.07386860 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.08698310 USD / $0.07840570 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.07944065 USD / $0.07575280 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.08284856 USD / $0.07774285 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.08213071 USD / $0.07858802 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00354268 USD (-4.31%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$884,740.50 USD|
|Power Ledger/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00097647 POWR|
|Started||01 November 2017|
|Development status||Beta version|
|Proof Type||Not mineable|
About Power Ledger (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Power Ledger is at 32 million dollars.
80 percent of Power Ledger owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Power Ledger
How secure is the Power Ledger Network?
Power Ledger is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Power Ledger Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Power Ledger (Stats)
Power Ledger ranks no 171 in the market. It is the one hundred seventy-first largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Power Ledger Price Live
Today’s Power Ledger price is $0.07575280 USD, which is down by -3.03% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly rise by 0.46%. Power Ledger’s market cap currently sits at $32,124,300.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #171.
Power Ledger Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -9.62%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.08213071 USD while closing rates were $0.07858802 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.08284856 USD / $0.07774285 USD and the volume were at $884,740.50 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.08698310 USD / $0.07840570 USD , for 30 days is $0.08698310 USD / $0.07386860 USD and for 90 days is $0.11966900 USD / $0.07386860 USD
Power Ledger Supply
The market capitalization of Power Ledger is at $32,124,300.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $919,329.
424.07 M Power Ledger are under circulation, with total supply of 999.51 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00