Qtum (QTUM) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Qtum

Qtum (QTUM) Price

$1.97 USD (1.31%)
27,028.45368081 BTC
Rank
61
1H
-0.06%
24H
1.31%
7D
-14.99%

Market Cap

$191,419,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$263,999,000 USD

Circulating Supply

97,353,900 QTUM

Max Supply

107,822,000 QTUM

Qtum Latest News

Qtum Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Qtum (QTUM)

Qtum (QTUM) is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) smart contract blockchain platform, it is a value transfer protocol. In Proof-of-Stake, node operators are rewarded for validating transactions. Qtum is built on Bitcoin's UTXO transaction model, with the advanced functionality (ability to do things) of smart contract execution.


QTUM to USD Calculator
QTUM
USD

Qtum Stock Price Chart

Qtum Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Patrick Dai Project Leader/ Co-Founder - - - -
Jordan Earls Lead Developer / Co-Founder - - - -
Neil Mahi Chief Blockchain Architect / Co-Founder - - - -
Yunqi "Caspa" Ouyang Qtum Developer - - - -
Alex Dulub Qtum Developer LinkedIn - - -
Time Markov Qtum Developer - - - -
Mike Palencia Project Manager - - - -
Brett PR / Community - - - -
John Scianna PR / Press - - - -
Ibai Basabe PhD Product Manager/Researcher - - - -
Carry Shen PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) process control - - - -
Xiaolong Xu Team Member - - - -
Weiyu Qi Team Member - - - -
Jun Chen Team Member - - - -
Huaming He Team Member - - - -
Wenbin Zhong Team Member - - - -
Alexei Team Member - - - -
Anzhy Blockchain Developer - - - -
Alexandra Designer - - - -
David Jaenson Team Member - - - -
Stella Kung Head of Marketing & PR LinkedIn - - -
Brett Fincaryk Community Manager LinkedIn - - -
Miguel Palencia Chief Information Officer - - - -
Jeffrey Wernick Advisor - - - -
Show More

Qtum Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

QtumQtum Price Chart US Dollar (QTUM/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01485888 -0.41% -0.82% $4.18 M 280,991,901 $64.59 K POA seven day chart
2 $0.33232907 -0.55% 152.12% $2.46 M 7,412,065 $32.44 Denarius seven day chart
3 $0.02772846 -23.50% -25.58% $174.99 K 6,310,751 $32.87 K EXMR FDN seven day chart
4 $0.00081239 -0.21% 0.74% $64.10 K 78,905,322 $? CaixaPay seven day chart
5 $0.00158366 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $82.69 WeSing Coin seven day chart
6 $0.00487267 69.37% 69.27% $0.00 ? $13.78 SkyMap seven day chart
7 $1,877.41 0.01% 0.02% $0.00 ? $? sXAU seven day chart

Qtum Trading Data

Qtum Price $1.97
Qtum Price (BTC) 27,028.45368081
Qtum Rank #61
1 Hour
-0.06%
24 Hours
1.31%
7 Days
-14.99%
Market Cap $191,419,000.00
Volume (24h) $263,999,000
Circulating Supply 97.35 M
Total Supply 102.87 M
Max Supply 107.82 M
90 Day High / Low $4.35 USD / $1.96 USD
30 Day High / Low $2.36 USD / $1.96 USD
7 Day High / Low $2.26 USD / $1.96 USD
24 Hour High / Low $1.99 USD / $1.94 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $2.05 USD / $1.9 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $2.04 USD / $1.96 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.07423103 USD (-3.64%)
Yesterday's Volume $328,874,336 USD
Qtum/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00003700 QTUM
Started 24 May 2017
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Qtum Consensus (PoS)
Algorithm POS 3.0
Hardware wallet 1

About Qtum (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Qtum is at 191 million dollars.

80 percent of Qtum owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Qtum

How secure is the Qtum Network?

Qtum is secured using the POS- 3.0 algorithm, which falls to the POS- family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Qtum Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Qtum (Stats)

Qtum ranks no 61 in the market. It is the sixty-first largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Qtum Price Live

Today’s Qtum price is $1.97 USD, which is up by 1.31% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.06%. Qtum’s market cap currently sits at $191,419,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #61.

Qtum Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -14.99%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $2.04 USD while closing rates were $1.96 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $2.05 USD / $1.9 USD and the volume were at $328,874,336 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $2.26 USD / $1.96 USD , for 30 days is $2.36 USD / $1.96 USD and for 90 days is $4.35 USD / $1.96 USD

Qtum Supply

The market capitalization of Qtum is at $191,419,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $263,999,000.

97.35 M Qtum are under circulation, with total supply of 102.87 M and the Maximum supply of 107.82 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.