Verge (XVG) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Verge (XVG) Price
Verge Latest News
About Verge (XVG)
Verge (XVG) is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency. It was Created in 2014 under its original name of DogecoinDark. Verge uses multiple anonymity-centric networks tools such as TOR and I2P. The IP addresses of the users are fully obscured and transactions are completely untraceable. Transaction speed on Verge network is estimated to be at 5 seconds due to the use of Simple Payment Verification (SPV). The Core QT wallet has built-in TOR integration as well as SSL encryption which adds an extra level of security. Verge perfectly positioned for mass adoption due to low fees, quick transactions, high volume in circulation, and multiplatform support. Verge is not a private company like founded through an ICO. With Verge, businesses and individuals have flexible options for sending and receiving payments. For mining verge offers 5 different Proof-of-Work algorithms - Lyra2rev2, Scrypt, X17, blake2s and myr-groestl.
Verge Stock Price Chart
Verge Team Members
|Justin E Valo||Founder and lead developer||Github||-|
|Stan Faas||Website Developer||-||-||-|
|Winfred K. Mandela||Community Manager||-||-||-|
|John Byron Hanby||Video Producer||-||-||-|
|Swen van Zanten||ios developmet||-||-||-||-|
|mapme||desktop and ledger development||-||-||-||-|
|manuel cabras||android development||-||-||-|
|crypto rekt||Community Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Mihael Radoslovic||Core Member||-||-||-|
|crypto girl||Marketing Manager||-||-||-||-|
Verge Price Chart US Dollar (XVG/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|4||$0.00061607||-8.02%||3.97%||$131.49 K||213,428,034||$1.09 K|
Verge Trading Data
|Verge Price (BTC)||52.77125880|
|Circulating Supply||16.38 B|
|Total Supply||16.38 B|
|Max Supply||16.56 B|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.00746881 USD / $0.00394214 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.00469813 USD / $0.00394214 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.00469813 USD / $0.00402339 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.00427054 USD / $0.00388264 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.00452748 USD / $0.00421958 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.00450185 USD / $0.00431774 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00018411 USD (-4.09%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$3,044,015.75 USD|
|Verge/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.01894971 XVG|
|Started||25 October 2014|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Proof of Work|
About Verge (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Verge is at 66 million dollars.
80 percent of Verge owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Verge
How secure is the Verge Network?
Verge is secured using the Mul-tiple algorithm, which falls to the Mul-t family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Verge Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Verge (Stats)
Verge ranks no 116 in the market. It is the one hundred sixteenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Verge Price Live
Today’s Verge price is $0.00401603 USD, which is up by 0.54% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly rise by 0.57%. Verge’s market cap currently sits at $65,782,200.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #116.
Verge Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -14.17%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00450185 USD while closing rates were $0.00431774 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00452748 USD / $0.00421958 USD and the volume were at $3,044,015.75 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00469813 USD / $0.00402339 USD , for 30 days is $0.00469813 USD / $0.00394214 USD and for 90 days is $0.00746881 USD / $0.00394214 USD
The market capitalization of Verge is at $65,782,200.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $1,628,700.
16.38 B Verge are under circulation, with total supply of 16.38 B and the Maximum supply of 16.56 B