Viacoin (VIA) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Viacoin

Viacoin (VIA) Price

$0.18160100 USD (6.62%)
2,498.41098634 BTC
Rank
716
1H
2.51%
24H
6.62%
7D
-13.18%

Market Cap

$4,208,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$88,950.10 USD

Circulating Supply

23,171,700 VIA

Max Supply

23,176,400 VIA

Viacoin Latest News

Viacoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Viacoin (VIA)

Viacoin (VIA) is an open source digital money made in 2014, got from the Bitcoin convention that underpins inserted accord with an all-inclusive OP_RETURN of 120 byte. Viacoin highlights Scrypt Merged mining, likewise called Auxiliary confirmation of work or AuxPoW, and 25x quicker exchanges than Bitcoin. Viacoin mining reward splitting happens like clockwork and has a complete supply of 23,000,000 coins.


VIA to USD Calculator
VIA
USD

Viacoin Stock Price Chart

Viacoin Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Romano Lead Developer - - Github -
Reorder Developer LinkedIn - - -
Chainfailure Developer - - Github -
Frank Marrone Developer LinkedIn - - -
Mike V Marketing Manager - - - -
CR-MN UI/UX, Front-end Developer - - - -
Show More

Viacoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

ViacoinViacoin Price Chart US Dollar (VIA/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00487324 3.48% 3.22% $402.15 K 82,522,341 $28.56 X8X Token seven day chart
2 $0.03378603 0.54% 1.00% $0.00 ? $1.28 M YottaChain seven day chart
3 $0.00722560 -1.93% -4.16% $0.00 ? $796.91 K FOCV seven day chart
4 $0.26054459 3.15% 4.27% $0.00 ? $2.24 K 888tron seven day chart
5 $0.00017884 -0.02% 1.50% $0.00 ? $0.04 Oracolxor seven day chart
6 $0.36019033 0.49% 1.62% $0.00 ? $? Frens Community seven day chart
7 $0.00373458 0.49% 1.62% $0.00 ? $? Porkchop seven day chart

Viacoin Trading Data

Viacoin Price $0.18160100
Viacoin Price (BTC) 2,498.41098634
Viacoin Rank #716
1 Hour
2.51%
24 Hours
6.62%
7 Days
-13.18%
Market Cap $4,208,000.00
Volume (24h) $88,950.10
Circulating Supply 23.17 M
Total Supply 23.17 M
Max Supply 23.18 M
90 Day High / Low $0.28551600 USD / $0.16598300 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.20466600 USD / $0.16598300 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.20466600 USD / $0.17011900 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.18160100 USD / $0.16575037 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.18738209 USD / $0.16509247 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.16600072 USD / $0.17123002 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (3.15%)
Yesterday's Volume $322,624.88 USD
Viacoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00040025 VIA
Started 18 July 2014
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm Scrypt
Hardware wallet 1

About Viacoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Viacoin is at 4 million dollars.

80 percent of Viacoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Viacoin

How secure is the Viacoin Network?

Viacoin is secured using the Scr-ypt algorithm, which falls to the Scr-y family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Viacoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Viacoin (Stats)

Viacoin ranks no 716 in the market. It is the seven hundred sixteenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Viacoin Price Live

Today’s Viacoin price is $0.18160100 USD, which is up by 6.62% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 2.51%. Viacoin’s market cap currently sits at $4,208,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #716.

Viacoin Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -13.18%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.16600072 USD while closing rates were $0.17123002 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.18738209 USD / $0.16509247 USD and the volume were at $322,624.88 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.20466600 USD / $0.17011900 USD , for 30 days is $0.20466600 USD / $0.16598300 USD and for 90 days is $0.28551600 USD / $0.16598300 USD

Viacoin Supply

The market capitalization of Viacoin is at $4,208,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $88,950.10.

23.17 M Viacoin are under circulation, with total supply of 23.17 M and the Maximum supply of 23.18 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.