Waves (WAVES) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Waves

Waves (WAVES) Price

$3.23 USD (0.4%)
44,684.43593546 BTC
Rank
42
1H
0.37%
24H
0.4%
7D
-5.89%

Market Cap

$334,056,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$32,986,700 USD

Circulating Supply

103,416,000 WAVES

Max Supply

--

Waves Latest News

Waves Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Waves (WAVES)

Waves (Waves) is an open-source blockchain platform. WAVES is developed and operated by Waves Platform AG. This platform will allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens. Normal Users can create, transfer and exchange blockchain tokens on a peer-to-peer (P2P) basis, paying transaction fees in the native WAVES token.


WAVES to USD Calculator
WAVES
USD

Waves Stock Price Chart

Waves Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Sasha Ivanov Founder and CEO LinkedIn - -
Maxim Pertsovskiy COO LinkedIn - - -
Alexey Kofman Development Team Leader - - - -
Ilya Smagin Scala Developer LinkedIn - Github -
Alexey Koloskov Scala Developer - - - -
Phil Filippak Lead Front-End Developer LinkedIn Github -
Sergey Tolmachev Scala Developer LinkedIn Github -
Leonid Matveev Head of Project LinkedIn - - -
Philipp Eryushev CMO LinkedIn - - -
Sasha K Communications Manager LinkedIn - - -
Artem Kalikhov CTO LinkedIn - - -
Evgeny Zaykov Project Analyst LinkedIn - - -
Yuriy Naydenov Scala Developer LinkedIn - - -
Ivan Shmidt Web Development LinkedIn - - -
Show More

Waves Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

WavesWaves Price Chart US Dollar (WAVES/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.82079853 0.68% 4.19% $820.80 M 1,000,000,000 $? Eterbase Utility Token seven day chart
2 $0.02233589 0.29% 1.61% $15.10 M 676,171,453 $300.23 K Sport and Leisure seven day chart
3 $0.00190571 -0.56% -1.39% $14.35 M 7,529,606,191 $327.21 K StormX seven day chart
4 $0.01240472 -1.39% 0.01% $6.10 M 491,820,906 $229.93 K SIRIN LABS Token seven day chart
5 $0.02400867 0.01% -0.06% $0.00 ? $1.01 M Semitoken seven day chart
6 $0.34490807 0.98% 14.39% $0.00 ? $130.68 K V-Dimension seven day chart
7 $0 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 168,401,489 $? Etherisc DIP Token seven day chart

Waves Trading Data

Waves Price $3.23
Waves Price (BTC) 44,684.43593546
Waves Rank #42
1 Hour
0.37%
24 Hours
0.4%
7 Days
-5.89%
Market Cap $334,056,000.00
Volume (24h) $32,986,700
Circulating Supply 103.42 M
Total Supply 103.42 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $4.5 USD / $1.62 USD
30 Day High / Low $3.41 USD / $2.2 USD
7 Day High / Low $3.41 USD / $3.04 USD
24 Hour High / Low $3.3 USD / $3.2 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $3.4 USD / $2.98 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $3.02 USD / $3.23 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (6.95%)
Yesterday's Volume $70,544,856 USD
Waves/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00002238 WAVES
Started 02 June 2016
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Leased Proof of Stake
Algorithm LPoS
Hardware wallet -

About Waves (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Waves is at 334 million dollars.

80 percent of Waves owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Waves

How secure is the Waves Network?

Waves is secured using the LPo-S algorithm, which falls to the LPo-S family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Waves Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Waves (Stats)

Waves ranks no 42 in the market. It is the forty-second largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Waves Price Live

Today’s Waves price is $3.23 USD, which is up by 0.4% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.37%. Waves’s market cap currently sits at $334,056,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #42.

Waves Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -5.89%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $3.02 USD while closing rates were $3.23 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $3.4 USD / $2.98 USD and the volume were at $70,544,856 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $3.41 USD / $3.04 USD , for 30 days is $3.41 USD / $2.2 USD and for 90 days is $4.5 USD / $1.62 USD

Waves Supply

The market capitalization of Waves is at $334,056,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $32,986,700.

103.42 M Waves are under circulation, with total supply of 103.42 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.