0x (ZRX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
0x (ZRX) Price
0x Latest News
About 0x (ZRX)
0x (ZRX) is a permissionless convention that gives the framework to encourage the making of decentralized trades on the Ethereum blockchain. The venture utilizes off-chain exchange relayers and Ethereum based savvy contracts to give an open request book and decentralized trade. The ZRX token capacities as installment to relayers by the clients of the convention and an administration token for convention upgrades.An Open Protocol For Decentralized Exchange On The Ethereum Blockchain 0x is an open, permissionless convention considering ERC20 tokens to be exchanged on the Ethereum blockchain.
0x Stock Price Chart
0x Team Members
|Will Warren||Co-Founder & CEO||-||Github||-|
|Amir Bandeali||Co-Founder & CTO||-||Github||-|
|Fabio Berger||Senior Engineer||-||Github||-|
|Alex Xu||Director of Operations||-||-||-|
|Brandon Millman||Senior Engineer||-||Github||-|
|Tom Schmidt||Product Manager||-||Github||-|
|Jacob Evans||Blockchain Engineer||-||Github||-|
|Blake Henderson||Operations Associate||-||-||-|
|Zack Skelly||Lead Recruiter||-||-||-|
|Greg Hysen||Blockchain Engineer||-||Github||-|
|Mel Oberto||Executive Assistant||-||-||-|
|Alex Browne||Blockchain Engineer||-||Github||-|
|Chris Kalani||Director of design||-||Github||-|
|Clay Robbins||Business Development Lead||-||-||-|
|Matt Taylor||Marketing Lead||-||-||-|
0x Price Chart US Dollar (ZRX/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.02096108||-0.57%||1.83%||$22.26 M||1,062,065,756||$344.89 K|
|2||$238.83||-1.08%||21.53%||$11.41 M||47,777||$21.50 K|
|3||$0.03157074||-3.43%||-9.84%||$3.16 M||100,000,000||$249.32 K|
0x Trading Data
|0x Price (BTC)||4,425.23644845|
|Circulating Supply||743.94 M|
|Total Supply||1.00 B|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.76524700 USD / $0.32720500 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.40835700 USD / $0.32720500 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.37701800 USD / $0.32720500 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.34427640 USD / $0.31727809 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.34427640 USD / $0.32769406 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.33558357 USD / $0.33363378 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00194979 USD (%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$55,649,012 USD|
|0x/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00022598 ZRX|
|Started||16 August 2017|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Not mineable|
About 0x (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of 0x is at 244 million dollars.
80 percent of 0x owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via 0x
How secure is the 0x Network?
0x is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork 0x Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About 0x (Stats)
0x ranks no 57 in the market. It is the fifty-seventh largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
0x Price Live
Today’s 0x price is $0.32822200 USD, which is down by -2.15% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly rise by 0.64%. 0x’s market cap currently sits at $244,177,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #57.
0x Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -12.53%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.33558357 USD while closing rates were $0.33363378 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.34427640 USD / $0.32769406 USD and the volume were at $55,649,012 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.37701800 USD / $0.32720500 USD , for 30 days is $0.40835700 USD / $0.32720500 USD and for 90 days is $0.76524700 USD / $0.32720500 USD
The market capitalization of 0x is at $244,177,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $58,489,300.
743.94 M 0x are under circulation, with total supply of 1.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00