ICON (ICX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
ICON (ICX) Price
ICON Latest News
About ICON (ICX)
Lead by the Seoul-based ICONLOOP (some time ago theloop), ICON (ICX) tries to construct a decentralized system that permits distinctive blockchains to execute with each other. The's venture will likely bring together the balkanized blockchain biological community through its convention and network building activities. Potential use cases for ICX incorporate exchanges including securities, monetary standards, credits, protected innovation, and individual authentication.ICON needs to be one of the biggest blockchain arranges on the planet. Symbol will flaunt autonomous blockchains involved trustworthy foundations in significant businesses.
ICON Stock Price Chart
ICON Team Members
|KJ Eee||Foundation Council||-||-||-||-|
|JH Kim||Foundation Council||-||-||-||-|
|Jay Kim||Foundation Council||-||-||-||-|
|Hoon Lee||Foundation Council||-||-||-||-|
|Min Kim||Foundation Council||-||-||-|
|Sunghwan Kim||AI Department Leader||-||-||-||-|
|SH Park||AI Director||-||-||-||-|
|Seok Heo||AI Developer||-||-||-||-|
|ST Kwon||Data Engineer||-||-||-||-|
|US Byun||UX Design Department Leader||-||-||-||-|
|Mingyeong Song||Design Department Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Gail Kang||Marketing Department Leader||-||-||-||-|
|Kyungmin Chun||Security Department Leader||-||-||-||-|
|Joon Heo||Security Department Manager||-||-||-||-|
|SY Kim||Product Manager||-||-||-||-|
|YG Lim||Product Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Nathan Kim||Product Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Flora Kim||Product Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Amy Jung||Product Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Jiyoung Lee||Product Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Henry Hyunil Lee||Product Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Dongok Ryu||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Hyunkoo Shin||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|ByeongKil Sohn||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Jintae Hwang||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Junghwan Ahn||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Jungsang Yoo||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Chunghyun Kim||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Heizel Kim||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Jinho Yoo||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Simon Seojoon Kim||Advisor||-||-||-|
ICON Price Chart US Dollar (ICX/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|2||$0.00000008||0.21%||16.42%||$794.56 K||9,699,190,592,625||$19.96 K|
ICON Trading Data
|ICON Price (BTC)||4,397.42259975|
|Circulating Supply||572.14 M|
|Total Supply||800.46 M|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.65125400 USD / $0.32123400 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.41418300 USD / $0.32123400 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.37156100 USD / $0.32123400 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.33267483 USD / $0.31552711 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.34134451 USD / $0.31005269 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.33625314 USD / $0.32034299 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.01591015 USD (-4.73%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$11,584,382 USD|
|ICON/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00022741 ICX|
|Started||30 November -0001|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Loop Fault Tolerance|
|Algorithm||Loop Fault Tolerance|
About ICON (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of ICON is at 182 million dollars.
80 percent of ICON owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via ICON
How secure is the ICON Network?
ICON is secured using the Loo-p Fault Tolerance algorithm, which falls to the Loo-p family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork ICON Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About ICON (Stats)
ICON ranks no 64 in the market. It is the sixty-fourth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
ICON Price Live
Today’s ICON price is $0.31754800 USD, which is down by -0.97% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.07%. ICON’s market cap currently sits at $181,682,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #64.
ICON Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -14.88%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.33625314 USD while closing rates were $0.32034299 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.34134451 USD / $0.31005269 USD and the volume were at $11,584,382 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.37156100 USD / $0.32123400 USD , for 30 days is $0.41418300 USD / $0.32123400 USD and for 90 days is $0.65125400 USD / $0.32123400 USD
The market capitalization of ICON is at $181,682,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $11,447,000.
572.14 M ICON are under circulation, with total supply of 800.46 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00