Dai (DAI) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Dai

Dai (DAI) Price

$1.01 USD (0.11%)
13,836.72885524 BTC
Rank
23
1H
-0.01%
24H
0.11%
7D
0.82%

Market Cap

$933,153,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$70,553,900 USD

Circulating Supply

927,609,000 DAI

Max Supply

--

Dai Latest News

Dai Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Dai (DAI)


DAI to USD Calculator
DAI
USD

Dai Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Dai Code Progress

No github data found

DaiDai Price Chart US Dollar (DAI/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.99934959 0.21% -0.60% $17.08 M 17,087,521 $2.77 M Gemini Dollar seven day chart
2 $0.14780354 -0.28% 4.79% $16.43 M 111,174,223 $252.28 K PARSIQ seven day chart
3 $0.00209055 -1.27% -0.53% $627.16 K 299,999,850 $44.56 K Origin Sport seven day chart
4 $0.00093856 -0.20% -8.05% $360.93 K 384,560,931 $242.51 BitDegree seven day chart
5 $0.01526465 -0.20% -3.31% $259.77 K 17,017,723 $7.11 Nerva seven day chart
6 $0.01950512 0.00% -4.47% $0.00 ? $1.29 K Botton seven day chart
7 $0.12866915 -0.23% 0.60% $0.00 ? $70.28 DApp Evolution seven day chart

Dai Trading Data

Dai Price $1.01
Dai Price (BTC) 13,836.72885524
Dai Rank #23
1 Hour
-0.01%
24 Hours
0.11%
7 Days
0.82%
Market Cap $933,153,000.00
Volume (24h) $70,553,900
Circulating Supply 927.61 M
Total Supply 927.61 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $1.04 USD / $0.98039600 USD
30 Day High / Low $1.01 USD / $1 USD
7 Day High / Low $1.01 USD / $1 USD
24 Hour High / Low $1.02 USD / $0.99168712 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $1.01 USD / $0.99552011 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $1.01 USD / $1.01 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00110006 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $84,213,040 USD
Dai/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00007227 DAI
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Dai (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Dai is at 933 million dollars.

80 percent of Dai owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Dai

How secure is the Dai Network?

Dai is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Dai Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Dai (Stats)

Dai ranks no 23 in the market. It is the twenty-third largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Dai Price Live

Today’s Dai price is $1.01 USD, which is up by 0.11% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.01%. Dai’s market cap currently sits at $933,153,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #23.

Dai Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 0.82%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $1.01 USD while closing rates were $1.01 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $1.01 USD / $0.99552011 USD and the volume were at $84,213,040 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $1.01 USD / $1 USD , for 30 days is $1.01 USD / $1 USD and for 90 days is $1.04 USD / $0.98039600 USD

Dai Supply

The market capitalization of Dai is at $933,153,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $70,553,900.

927.61 M Dai are under circulation, with total supply of 927.61 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.