Paxos Standard (PAX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Paxos Standard

Paxos Standard (PAX) Price

$1 USD (0.58%)
13,547.02873416 BTC
Rank
56
1H
0.31%
24H
0.58%
7D
0.72%

Market Cap

$245,868,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$256,347,000 USD

Circulating Supply

244,952,000 PAX

Max Supply

--

Paxos Standard Latest News

Paxos Standard Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Paxos Standard (PAX)


PAX to USD Calculator
PAX
USD

Paxos Standard Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Paxos Standard Code Progress

No github data found

Paxos StandardPaxos Standard Price Chart US Dollar (PAX/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.26715520 0.18% 9.31% $236.31 M 884,532,525 $52.34 M Ren seven day chart
2 $0.00619924 -0.65% -1.70% $433.95 K 70,000,000 $8.09 K Patientory seven day chart
3 $0.05247422 3.16% 1.77% $0.00 ? $854.72 K 3X Short Ethereum Token seven day chart
4 $0.22957785 -0.05% 1.33% $0.00 ? $23.14 K UCX FOUNDATION seven day chart
5 $0.32859923 -0.62% -12.18% $0.00 ? $434.95 YFED.Finance seven day chart
6 $0.04597658 -0.41% -0.70% $0.00 ? $? BitcoinSoV seven day chart
7 $0.04216530 -0.41% -0.70% $0.00 ? $? AdsByWiFi seven day chart

Paxos Standard Trading Data

Paxos Standard Price $1
Paxos Standard Price (BTC) 13,547.02873416
Paxos Standard Rank #56
1 Hour
0.31%
24 Hours
0.58%
7 Days
0.72%
Market Cap $245,868,000.00
Volume (24h) $256,347,000
Circulating Supply 244.95 M
Total Supply 249.95 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $1 USD / $0.99777900 USD
30 Day High / Low $1 USD / $0.99890800 USD
7 Day High / Low $1 USD / $0.99890800 USD
24 Hour High / Low $1 USD / $0.99519199 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $1 USD / $0.99544847 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $1 USD / $0.99682987 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00320089 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $148,470,784 USD
Paxos Standard/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00007382 PAX
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Paxos Standard (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Paxos Standard is at 246 million dollars.

80 percent of Paxos Standard owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Paxos Standard

How secure is the Paxos Standard Network?

Paxos Standard is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Paxos Standard Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Paxos Standard (Stats)

Paxos Standard ranks no 56 in the market. It is the fifty-sixth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Paxos Standard Price Live

Today’s Paxos Standard price is $1 USD, which is up by 0.58% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.31%. Paxos Standard’s market cap currently sits at $245,868,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #56.

Paxos Standard Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 0.72%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $1 USD while closing rates were $0.99682987 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $1 USD / $0.99544847 USD and the volume were at $148,470,784 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $1 USD / $0.99890800 USD , for 30 days is $1 USD / $0.99890800 USD and for 90 days is $1 USD / $0.99777900 USD

Paxos Standard Supply

The market capitalization of Paxos Standard is at $245,868,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $256,347,000.

244.95 M Paxos Standard are under circulation, with total supply of 249.95 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.