Terra (LUNA) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Terra

Terra (LUNA) Price

$0.30820100 USD (-2.32%)
4,047.14474996 BTC
Rank
80
1H
-0.83%
24H
-2.32%
7D
-2%

Market Cap

$119,126,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$4,957,110 USD

Circulating Supply

386,521,000 LUNA

Max Supply

--

Terra Latest News

Terra Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Terra (LUNA)


LUNA to USD Calculator
LUNA
USD

Terra Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Terra Code Progress

No github data found

TerraTerra Price Chart US Dollar (LUNA/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $74 -0.26% -2.81% $10.82 M 146,187 $68.53 K DigixDAO seven day chart
2 $0.00016446 -4.35% 6.62% $895.90 K 5,447,415,594 $59.16 K YGGDRASH seven day chart
3 $0.00005912 -0.50% -11.22% $251.26 K 4,249,999,990 $653.97 GAMB seven day chart
4 $0.00013131 -0.44% -3.52% $4.28 K 32,565,300 $? SongCoin seven day chart
5 $0.00603553 -0.28% -5.54% $0.00 ? $7.40 K QuiverX seven day chart
6 $0.02064424 -0.28% -21.34% $0.00 ? $2.88 K Unimonitor seven day chart
7 $0.02837903 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $86.01 USDA seven day chart

Terra Trading Data

Terra Price $0.30820100
Terra Price (BTC) 4,047.14474996
Terra Rank #80
1 Hour
-0.83%
24 Hours
-2.32%
7 Days
-2%
Market Cap $119,126,000.00
Volume (24h) $4,957,110
Circulating Supply 386.52 M
Total Supply 998.17 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.57072900 USD / $0.29284200 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.33376400 USD / $0.29749200 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.31632800 USD / $0.30708800 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.32001737 USD / $0.30431792 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.31853774 USD / $0.30352426 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.30429751 USD / $0.31124708 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (2.28%)
Yesterday's Volume $5,421,597 USD
Terra/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00024709 LUNA
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Terra (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Terra is at 119 million dollars.

80 percent of Terra owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Terra

How secure is the Terra Network?

Terra is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Terra Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Terra (Stats)

Terra ranks no 80 in the market. It is the eightieth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Terra Price Live

Today’s Terra price is $0.30820100 USD, which is down by -2.32% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.83%. Terra’s market cap currently sits at $119,126,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #80.

Terra Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -2%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.30429751 USD while closing rates were $0.31124708 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.31853774 USD / $0.30352426 USD and the volume were at $5,421,597 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.31632800 USD / $0.30708800 USD , for 30 days is $0.33376400 USD / $0.29749200 USD and for 90 days is $0.57072900 USD / $0.29284200 USD

Terra Supply

The market capitalization of Terra is at $119,126,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $4,957,110.

386.52 M Terra are under circulation, with total supply of 998.17 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.